Classes > Poplar Class
- Teachers: Miss Ives and Mrs Fisk
- Teaching Assistants: Mr Robinson, Mrs Maller and Miss Davis
- The curriculum that children in Poplar class are following term:
English: Oranges In No Man’s Land, Bedd Gelert, non-fiction based on the Mayan topic, comprehension, spellings, phonics, grammar and handwriting.
Maths: The four operations, word problems and a range of maths skills.
Science: Animals including humans and light
History: The Mayans
RE: Christianity and Islam
PSHE: New Beginnings, It’s Good To Be Me, Crucial Crew visit
Art: Drawing and stone painting
French: À l’école and en ville
ICT: Online Safety
- To read more detailed information about the new national curriculum please click on the following link:
A guide for parents: Year Six (pdf)
- If you require any further information about the curriculum in Poplar Class, please speak to the class teacher, Miss Ives.